Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lost

Although it has only been 5 days taking care of her, I felt very attached to her. Even though we have no blood ties, I treat her like my own Grandma. I never get to say goodbye for the last time to you. Yes, I am sad and my tears are rolling down non-stop from the time I received the news but I am happy for you as you are now back to a more peaceful and safe place, free from pain and sufferings. 


You will forever be cherish. I miss you Po Po. Even though it was only for 5 days I had known you, it felt like 5 years. I will cherish the moments I care for you. Though there wasn't much that has been spoken, but I could see tears in your eyes at times. I am sure you miss your kids and grandchildren as well. But now, you will protect them from harm and dangers and will always continue to guide them. They will forever feel your presence for you were a good mother and grandmother and a good friend to most of your friends. You will always be remembered for your love and care for them.


Po Po, may you R.I.P now as our Heavenly Father will care for you where you are in now. 

1 comment:

  1. May the momories laid deep with you. I am sure the love you given to the patient will be felt deeply and cherish upon her life gone. Is glad to have you take care of her, May her tired soul rest in hand of god, peacefuly.

    ReplyDelete