Sunday, December 18, 2011

End of 2011

Hey friends, I'm sorry for not writing over the last months. Oh well, same old me being busy with college stuff - studies, clinical, exams, and etc. etc.

Anyway, here we are... almost finishing the year and welcoming 2012 soon in like say ... 13 days... wow, that's just 2 weeks away.. how time flies??
So any plans yet people?? Oh c'mon, don't tell me you are going to stay home and watch tv and not doing countdowns when you get to see beautiful fireworks live...

So, this year I spot Straits Quay, I bet there will be many people yet myself.. yes, I am planning to be there! Come join me and some of my friends there for the countdown and let's welcome 2012 with joy and laughter..  Don't forget to make your new year resolution and try to complete your 2011 resolutions before it ends... :-D

New Year at Straits Quay, Penang

By the way, I know I am missing my love one, Milos... but I know he will have his fun in Serbia too.. I love you Milos Sijacki FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment