Friday, September 2, 2011

Holidays

HOLIDAYS!!!
It is OVER :'(



1 week had past, and a new week coming up. I had a good time during this Raya break. Going to open houses and enjoy great delicious food.


Hanging out with classmates and enjoying each others' company just make me whole. :D


However, this holiday break is coming to an end and starts Monday, clinical resumes. After 3 months of not entering the clinical settings, now that I am about to get back to it, I am having a bit nervousness. Gonna start on full shift.

I pray that all goes well and this semester I am gonna do well in it. Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best wishes in everything that you do, especially in your clinicals. Hope to catch up with you soon, may be we can go for tea one of this Sat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Frances :-)
    Well, give me a text and I shall spare some time out. As I need to study for an upcoming examination soon. Just so I know the time.

    ReplyDelete