Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday...

So its everybody's lazy Sunday. But I woke up at 2.30am and slept again at 6am. And woken up by Grandma at 9.30am. Was very sleepy but somehow after 2 cups of coffee, I'm fine cos Sunday is my favourite day.

So, after a bath we head out to the market for breakfast. Didn't really mind of what I'm having so I end up buying 'Char Bee Hoon' with lots of chilli and vegetables. It's one of my staple food for Sundays. Haha =] ...

Heading to the temple, we met sis Pat, one of our Sunday School members who now works in KL but she's back to Penang for a visit to her mum I think. So we walked to the temple and I had my coconut drink - 2 cups today ;-)

There was a Burmese Dana (Alms Giving) today. And during chanting, I did not understand a single word the monk was reciting :-( After the Dana, I followed Aunty JE to the market. We bought roses because she needs it for some prayers. Wow, I did not know that roses are so expensive nowadays. It used to be only 80cents, now it's RM1 per stalk. See.. my name is valuable... hahahaha... Mei Kwei = Rose.. lolx

After buying the roses, went back to the temple again and Uncle Seng told me mum called. So return her call and headed to the hospital to see her cos she says the Nursing Director wants to meet me.

Arriving at the hospital, I had to wait for almost 45minutes before I get to see the Nursing Director. Sigh. Was standing at the corridor waiting cos she had a meeting with one of her staff. And yes, I went to see her cos I got the job as a PCA 'Patient Care Assistant' as my part-time.

Somehow, I'm not excited at all of having this job. Cos I gotta wake up early to go for work. Can I request for more sleep??? hahaha.. Yes, I'm crapping alot.

Then after seeing the Nursing Director, I headed to the Linen Department and get my 2 sets of uniform. Then, walked to the temple again!

While in the temple AGAIN, I had my lunch there. Burmese cooking. Delicious but oily and salty! Not really my kinda food though.

Then Aunty Pat (another Pat ok), drove us to the Tanjung Medical Centre cos one of the Burmese boys got a very bad cut on his toes while mowing the temple's garden. And the cost of his dressing after seen by the doctor.... RM375!!! arrgghh... expensive!!!! But what could we do, he needed the treatment ASAP!

Grandma and I ended coming home around 5pm. And since then, I'm in front of my PC!

Going out again at 6.45pm... while waiting for Aunty Annie. She's coming to bring Grandma for a wedding dinner. Someone I don't know is getting married! Congrats to that person though. Hehe =) While Grandma will be at the dinner, Aunty Annie, her hubby and Calvin (my little cousin who has choclear implant on both ears) together with me will be going to Queensbay Mall... Hooray!!!

Ok, gotta run in for a shower now! Have a Happy Sunday to all there =)
Ciao! <3


2 comments: