Monday, November 23, 2009

A night out with TEACHERS!!!

OK, I went out with a group of teachers and we had our dinner at TGIF restaurant (Thank God Its Friday) at Queensbay Mall =] And the teachers were my Aunty Annie and her hubby, Uncle Ho Lee, Aunty Angie, Aunty Janet, Aunty Theresa, Aunty Chuah and Uncle Koid.

Why do I call them Aunty and Uncle's... this is because they are Aunty Annie's friends even though Uncle Ho Lee and Aunty Angie was once my Math and Music teacher respectively during my primary years. Uncle Koid and Aunty Chuah are both somehow still strangers to me because I seldom see them or know them well. For Aunty Janet, I knew her since young cos she taught in SK Convent Pulau Tikus before she left for SK Seri Indah. Aunty Theresa, is our so-called neighbour at where I am currently staying with my Grandma. She lives just a level below us! =)

At arrival in TGIF, we waited for almost 25mins due to the many people in the restaurant. When the waiter came and told us just another 5 mins, we end up waiting 15 mins.. So Aunty Chuah went to enquire and told the waiter, 'Check the place if there's any else we're leaving in 1 minute'. And within that 1 minute, we got a place to sit. Thanks Aunty Chuah. :D

Calvin, my 7 years old cousin had Mushroom soup and Chicken Fingers for his meal. So kind of him to be sharing his chips with us! And the reason being his tummy is so full already... hahaaa xD Me and Aunty Angie shared Jack Daniel's Chicken. It's grilled and tasty. Somehow, I'd say the sauce is a little to sweet or am I health conscious?? Then all of us shared Shanghai Chicken Salad which seemed to be Aunty Chuah's favourite. We also had Fried Mac & Cheese which is irresistable as it is as well as Boneless wings which are actually like Chicken Fingers but with some spicyness in it. Not forgetting was also the Cajun-Fried Chicken Salad. Yes, we had 2 chicken salads. Crazy huh!!! Uncle Ong had a Creole Style Steak and Shrimp. Somehow, it didn't filled his tummy! Coming down to the rest, sorry to say I forgot what they have eaten because I didn't care a damn as my food was too yummy to be remembering theirs!!! LOL

All in all we had a good time there and I enjoy myself alot having an oppurtunity to gather with these seniors who are my teachers and friends. Love all of you and I gotta really thank Aunty Annie for such a wonderful dinner cos she paid for me!!! =D That means a FREE DINNER for me and of course Uncle Ong, for without him I can't be there cos he's the one driving.

Hope to catch up again next time. Signing off with LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment