Friday, November 27, 2009

9th November 2009

On the 9th of November, it's fairly a sunny day. It was my examination day for Anatomy & Physiology (1). I manage to pass my exam and proceed to the next semester =)

After my exam, I went to the post office and sent a hand-made card to Milos. It's his birthday on the 11th. I knew he would not had receive it on time but neither did I expect it to reach him only on the 25th! Somehow, I'm glad he manage to receive it.

It was my first time ever did a card and drew something with my hands. I will usually get help to finish a card but I am really happy I did this card with my heart and proud to say I did this card myself :-P

Happy belated birthday Milos and am glad you love the card I sent! :-D

mnogo te volim & srecan rodjendan <3




No comments:

Post a Comment