Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Waiting...

In life the worst thing to do is to wait... wait... wait... and not knowing what is going to happen next. 


Right now, first of all I am WAITING for my examination results to be out which they (college administration) said it should be out last Friday... then postpone it to Monday due to technical error, then postpone again to Tuesday but nothing came out and today they said it will be out only tomorrow because one of our classmate who was hospitalised during the examination period has not finish the papers yet. 


Fine with that! Secondly, I am still waiting for the disciplinary board. Well, they were suppose to see me on Friday but I ended up waiting in the college compound feeling like a total loser and being a fool of myself I actually waited till 1700hrs and the person in-charge says "I think we would not be seeing you today. We will call you." Were you in my shoes, how would you feel? Of course I am at my own fault for creating such havocs for myself but well, is it not mean of them to make a student feel so miserable like they do not know what is going to happen to them next? 


Finally, skills test is schedule on Friday and might be brought forward to Thursday as a message was relayed to me on Tuesday. Since it is Wednesday today, my friend and I would like a conformation so that we can prepare ourself. Somehow, we have waited since morning till now at 1530hrs, and still not able to meet up with the tutor that is gonna be evaluating us.


Seriously, I am sick of waiting... waiting... and continously waiting for all this uncertainty! It is rather frustrating but I really hate it :'(


I do really feel like banging my head!!! 


You read it right! I'm stress up and I do really wanna try this out...



This is exactly how I feel now... FRUSTRATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment