Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reunion

Thanks to Siew Ling, I manage to meet up with a few friends whom I have not met ever since after high school and that was FOUR (4) YEARS AGO since I graduated from high school.

It was Siew Ling's birthday party that reunite me with my fellow high schoolmates. They are Siew Ling (the birthday girl), Hooi Fern (from the Manufacturing proffesion), Kha Munn (who is KL UCSI now), May Fang (kindergarten teacher in Penang), and my dearest Mei Ling (future Kindergarten Principle.. Ha! Ha! Ha!).

Among all of us, it is very obvious I was the alien there as I did not update myself much since high school ends. And guess what, all of them except Mei Ling  and Hooi Fern are dating for more than 5 years now and it's my first time meeting up with Justin (May Fang's boyfriend) and Walter (Siew Ling's boyfriend). Exceptional for Kha Munn because she did not bring her partner along and mind was too far to bring.

Mei Ling and I reach the venue on time at exactly 20:00hrs (Malaysian Time GMT +0800) after 2.5hours of shopping for a present. LOL! And we were the first of her friends to arrive.

When all arrive and we were chatting, Mei Ling's antena was too short to receive the conversation topics... LOL.. Nevertheless, we all had fun catching up. And oh yea, we are gonna have another gathering again on Dec 28. Woo hoo!!!

See you all soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment