Friday, December 3, 2010

ReSuLtS. . . . .

So after the frustration of having to wait... wait... wait... FINALLY I GOT MY RESULTS!
But I am not proud of myself at all :'( It makes me feel bad really...


First of all, it's about the warning letter from the college administration due to my own stupid act of not handing my assignments on time. Told you it's not something to be proud of!


Secondly, well I passed 4 out of 5 papers for my semester final examination. And what paper was that? Obstetric and Gynaecology... well, as a girl I failed that paper and the guys could even do better than me, I felt a disgraced of myself.


Last but not least, I passed my skills test but did not score it! DAMN! It was only 6 more points to score... 84% was not bad... but still damn myself for the organising part of the skills... Geezz... I could have done better though :( 


Anyway, not something I am happy about... Nothing much to note around... Yea, just one more.. WAITING FOR CLINICAL EVALUATION.. I'm gonna be screwing myself from inside out... Well, let's see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment