Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mrs. Miracle

Good morning everyone =) What a bright sunny day we have here today. Though the weather forecast is 30 degree Celsius, I see the bright Sun that is shining into my room. 


I woke up at 0930hours (Malaysian Time - GMT +0800) heading directly to the bathroom for a shower and forgetting to brush my teeth. LOL... How silly could I be? Forgetting to brush my teeth which is my routine. Yea, I know you might be laughing at me at this moment! Anyway, I did brush my teeth after all - after I came out from shower realising that I forgot. 


Did not know what to do after shower, and did not had the appetite to eat my breakfast, I kept myself in the room, turning on my lappy and decided that I would watch a movie on DVD. Screening through the numbers of DVD's that I have bought and not watched over the months, I decided to watch Mrs. Miracle. It's already a year old movie. Was screen in 2009 if I am not wrong. Ya ya ya, I am as slow as a cockroach if you are talking about movies. 


I laugh, I smile, I cried, but thankfully I did not get bored with the movie. I would rate the movie 4/5. What is this show Mrs. Miracle all about? Well, if you have not watch it, it's a good story line. This movie was actually adapted from the book-author, Debbie Macomber. 






Anyway, it's a good movie relating to love and forgiving... What a  nice story for Christmas? For sure I love this movie.


I hope miracle will happen onto me. 
And I believe it would happen. God bless all of you and happy weekend =)


Signing off with lots of love to you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment