Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Dream Come True

Feeling that once were hidden
Are now expressed to you.
Days that once were stormy
Are now the brightest blue.


Time that once were lonely
Are now filled with pleasure.
All that once was mine alone
Are now things we both treasure.


A heart that once was broken
Can now finally mend.
A person once alone in live
Can now call you 'My Love'.


Dreams that once were longed for
Are now all coming true.
The love I once thought was gone
I have now and forever in YOU.






This was adapted from another author (whom I do not know who) to me by Milos Sijacki, love of my life. He sent me this during our first year anniversary which falls on November 13. It touches my heart and it melts me. 


Thank you so much for loving me who I am. For always wanting me so much. As I have said before, there are no more words to describe how I feel for you. I want to be with you Dear. I really want to. And I promise, we will be together and we will work for it right? 
Hugs and kisses Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment