Sunday, November 28, 2010

Food

I had a green apple for dinner and at 2200hrs my tummy started to drums. It felt so acidic. I hold onto it and continue chatting with my boyfriend till 2330hrs. As I could not stand the hunger and told myself that I would not be eating, I end up going to bed. 


Waking up with the bright sun shining into my eyes, I had to drag myself hard to get out of the bed at 0930hrs. I had 4 slices of bread with kaya (Malaysian version of coconut jam) and cheese with a cup of black coffee. That did not last me long. Then I came online chatting with my college junior, Vetha. And once again at 1130hrs my angry stomach starts to drum. This time it drums hard, so I got myself Julie's peanut butter cookies and had a pack of it. 


Mummy came back to Grandma's house here at around 1330hrs with Aunt Annie, Uncle Richard and my lovely hyperactive 8 year old little Calvin. She had not had her lunch, therefore, she went to heat up Grandma's dishes of asam pedas and soy sauce chicken leg. I end up with an egg with rice covered with light soy sauce with white pepper. Yummy!!! Oh yea, I love egg with rice that way. Haha, I know I am crazy. So what?


Anyway, after having my lunch I was actually mad. How do I say myself mad? It's extremely crazy because the next minute after I finished my food while washing the dishes in the kitchen, I was telling Aunt Annie I wanna go buy McDonald's. 


Well, I'm still here and not having my McDonald's. I am already thinking of tonight. What's in stall for tonight? Oh yes, Penang Adventist Hospital Annual Dinner!!! 


Well, till then I will still be thinking of food... Wonder how can I live without FOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment