Thursday, November 25, 2010

EXAMS!!!!!!

Okay, so here comes the dangerous period of every semester in college. Sorry to say, I seriously dislike this phase of college. Hmmm, nursing isn't my choice of career seriously. So why am i here? Simple!... When you have no money, you do not decide for yourself but let them the elders decide for you.

Now in Year 2 Semester 1, it is so tough. And as I said, Nursing is not my choice. I had a tough time here and I do not like it at all especially examination period. Medical-Surgical (II) was not that bad but I am not that confident. Following day was my Obstetric and Gynaecology, guess what, for the first time ever, everyone agrees that the tip was really a useful one (Hope I nail this one as it was my weakest subject of all). Then here comes my favourite paper, Sociology. It did seem easy but for 40 questions with 1.5marks each, it is not likely as easy as we could have imagine. Finally on Thursday... woots!!! Psychology which makes most of us go psycho for a moment, was tricky.

But what can we do? What has been done is done and there is no turning back. So now, we will all just sit and wait for the results to be out either today or next week.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention. We have Skills Test next week too that will evaluate on our practical in the clinical area. Oh what joy!

Good Luck Class of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment