Friday, March 26, 2010

A week of sadness

Well, I thought I have started the week with a smile but it ended with a sad face. Wednesday and Thursday was the worst of the week.

I had a Libyan guy who suddenly calls me via phone and proposed to me. And I had only known him online for less than 3 months. He claims to love so much that he wants to meet my parents and tell them he wants to marry me. Was actually betrayed by a girl and it isn't funny. She gave him my number and even told him where I study :-( After rejecting the proposal, he even had the balls to call me the next day and asked me if I would have sex with him since he can't have me as a wife.

Did he thought I was a prostitute by the roadside that would just let him have my body just like that?
Well, he is so wrong about it. I am so scared that I had to make certain changes. I'm just wearing a mask and fake my smile the whole of this week.

Yesterday, my boyfriend's Grandma (paternal side) had passed away due to cancer. What a scary disease it is. I feel so bad that I couldn't be with him at the moment he needs me most. He has to go through with this funeral thing and will be having his exams soon.

I truly love you, Milos and please forgive me that I cannot be with you right now. You do know that I will be with you emotionally and spiritually though not physically at the moment. But someday, we will be together I promise. I have faith in this relationship that it will work out well. I'm still waiting for you to walk me by the altar.

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
I awake each day with a smile
And greet it with a laugh;
The world is a treasure to me
Because of you.

Everytime I think of something sad,
I replace the thought - with you!
My mind is instantly changed
And my heart is filled with gladness.

Every breath is take is meant for you,
I live this life surrounded with joy,
And I bathe in the promise of your love,
My soul belongs to you.

Each time I see something beautiful
I want to take it and bring it to you
My life has so much meaning now
Because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment